10 Signs Your Cat Loves You
There are a lot of people who prefer dogs over cats just because of the generalization that cats are snobs, cold as ice and independent. Others see cats as having humans for pets instead of humans having cats for pets. These things are not entirely true – cats are one of those greatly misunderstood animals. Here are the 10 signs that your cat loves you after all.
- Countdown of What to Look For!
- 1. Dropping on its side, exposing his/her belly to you
- 2. Purring and meowing
- 3. Biting
- 4. Scratching at furniture, especially those that you frequent
- 5. Kneading (or Massaging)
- 6. Frequent body contacts
- 7. Approaching you with their tail pointing up
- 8. Slow blinks
- 9. They leave you gifts and they groom you
- 10. They sleep on you
Countdown of What to Look For!
Maybe we just didn’t notice the first time. Maybe they were saying: “look human! I love you!” but we weren’t looking. Cats may be complicated but they're not stone cold. They can also be affectionate if only we appreciate and understand their love language. Cats have a lot of ways to express their love; we’ll be surprised to know! Get to know them here: (Read: 16 most affectionate cat breeds)