Best Cat Tree Reviews
It’s always been fun and amusing to watch our furry friends do what they gotta do – be a cat. You know those little quirks and odd habits (which makes you laugh so hard every time) that only your cats are capable of doing. Just imagine giving them a piece of furniture where they can do these things? Why this piece of furniture only for cats is none other than a cat tree!
There are actually a lot of cat tree reviews out there from where you can base the best cat tree for our feline friends, but below is a list of a comprehensive and carefully-picked cat towers that are a must-see!
- 1 Cat Tree Comparison Table
- 1.1 3-Tier Cat Tree (2 Cradle Perches and Bed)
- 1.2 63 Inches Kitty Hollow Cat Tree
- 1.3 The Refined Feline Lotus Cat Tower
- 1.4 Multi-Tier Cat Elevator Gym with Sisal Scratching Post
- 1.5 CatHaven Cat Condo
- 1.6 Go Pet Club Cat Tree Condo Furniture
- 2 Important Points to Consider
Cat Tree Comparison Table
|Product Name||Multiple Cats||Number of Levels||Scratching Posts||Pricing|
|3-Tier Cat Tree (2 Cradle Perches and Bed)||Yes||3 levels||3 posts||Click Here|
|63 Inches Kitty Hollow Cat Tree||Yes||4 levels||0 post||Click Here|
|The Refined Feline Lotus Cat Tower||Yes||5 levels||0 post||Click Here|
|Multi-Tier Cat Elevator Gym with Sisal Scratching Post||Yes||7 levels||1 post||Click Here|
|CatHaven Cat Condo||Yes||4 levels||0 post||Click Here|
|Go Pet Club Cat Tree Condo Furniture||Yes||6 levels||9 posts||Click Here|
This cat tree may look simple but the materials used to create this cat tree are certainly not! You can trust that your cats will feel comfortable using this cat tree. You can say goodbye to scratched legs and other furniture, for your cats will already have something else of their own to scratch on.
As a last note, if you live in a house where space is quite limited, you will be glad to know that because of this cat tree’s linear design, it does not take so much space. With its features, your cats will be content having this cat tree around.
This cat tree has certainly taken things to the next level; it is not your usual poles-and-beds combination of a cat tree. It actually looks like a realistic tree! Its colors are factory-selected: combinations of beige, brown and green. Having this cat tree around will provide comfort for your cats!
Your cat will love to discover the secret entrance located at the back of the tree. It is a pretty simple tree but your cats will certainly find ways to enjoy this cat tree!
This cat tree will not only make your cats happy but you as well! You will find out why as you read more about this cat tree! You might as well mistake this cat tree as furniture used by humans – it has a very sleek and modern design that is still cat-friendly
Who knew that you can both beautify your home and keep your cats happy at the same time? It is certainly going to be a win-win situation when you decide to get this cat tree! The tools you will need in order to set up this cat tower is already included in the package upon purchase which is a bonus.
Climbing is a good activity for your cat – it makes your cat healthy and happy. Award winning author on cat behavior Pam Johnson-Bennett confirms this. PURRfect Cat Condo used her research and arrived at the conclusion that getting your cat a cat tree is really going to be helpful for its good development!
Despite its simplistic design, your cats can still have some benefit from it. After all, this cat tree is tailor-fitted for allowing your cats to climb! You will soon see the good effects that will manifest in your cats after you buy the cat tree of your choice!
This cat tree has features that will provide the basic needs of your furry friend for comfort. Your feline friend will like this cat tree because it gives out the feeling of napping, lounging, hiding and much more – in an almost realistic tree. CatHaven has lesser features compared to other cat trees, but it is certainly sure of its goals to provide enjoyment for your cat!
If you have A LOT of cats around then this cat tree is going to be one of the best cat trees for you! Why, the materials used to construct this cat tree are pressed wood and faux fur, just the type of materials to make your cats feel cozy in this cat tree.
If you are looking for a cat tree that is both interactive and comfortable to get for your cat, then you should really consider this cat tree! The size of this cat tree is really huge! It has a lot of amenities: from poles to cradles, to ladders, to ropes and baskets.
Important Points to Consider
We want to get what is the best of the bests for our cats. Cat behaviour expert Pam Johnson-Bennett would tell you to keep in mind these two things: your cat’s personality and size; then you will know which cat tower you should be getting. Below are some factors you also might want to consider as well.
- 1. Wood construction – Choose wood that is not prone to breaking apart and will not produce splinters, to avoid cat injuries.
- 2. Stapled carpet – Will not come off as easily compared to those that use glue.
- 3. Sisal – That is strong and thick enough to withstand clawing, this is a requirement for a good scratching post or mat.
- 4. Carpeted hiding places – To keep your cats comfortable.
- 5. Height – This will depend on your cat’s preference, some like to perch on high places some do not and so on.
The factors above were listed by Drs. Foster and Smith, they have been handcrafting cat furniture for a time now. They believe that cat furniture should also be of high quality, allowing cats to enjoy a feline friendly environment – thus providing a happy and long life for our furry friends.
Different Types of Cat Trees
Cat trees are surely becoming a thing nowadays. Well, no wonder as it veers away your cat from scratching on your furniture instead. Cat trees, as described by Wikipedia in their webpage, have a varying number of platforms in different levels and angles, and designs that also vary to allow the cat to engage in safe exercise and activities. They are keep your cats active and great from teaching a cats its name.
- Simple: The design of simple cat towers is quite linear. You will find basic elements such as a scratching post and a one to two-tiered landing where your cat may lounge on. The activities, which your cat can do, are quite limited. Simple cat trees tend to accommodate a lesser number of cats as this type of cat tower takes up minimum space
- Elaborate: Comprise of three or even more elements: cat toys, scratching posts, hammocks, swings, ladders, beds and cushions and almost anything that you can think of. Some may even include enclosures that serve as hiding places for them. This type of cat tree usually has more than 2 platforms and landing spaces. It can also accommodate a greater number of cats compared to the simple ones. It also appears relatively larger and takes up more room in your home.
Giving them their very own not-so-secret lair!
We all love to indulge our cats, we just simply cannot resist. Now our cats have managed to make us look into various cat tree reviews to look for the best cat trees to get for them and we laugh at ourselves – but it’s okay because we love them.